Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lavender Lullaby Pillow Etsy Holiday Sale

Lavender is one of those plants found in nature that is so useful to everyone! I love the smell and the way that it peacefully lulls me to sleep (no harsh crash like with sleeping pills).

I make an array of lavender items, pillows, bath salts, and my sunburn spray is made using lavender as well. I use all organic lavender in my items and use the freshest lavender available.

This years etsy holiday sale I have put all of my organic lavender sleepy pillows on sale, they are now 2/$20 which is a great deal.

They make a great stocking stuffer, or keep one for yourself and give one as a gift! Available in my etsy shop, Holistically Heather


The outside pillow case of each one is removable and washable, just take it off, toss it in the wash dry on low heat and viola, its clean and ready to be used again. You can also order refills of the lavender pillow inside from me.

0 comments: