Friday, October 2, 2009

Handmade for the Holidays

Recently I have been scrambling around trying to get ready for the holiday season, listing new items in my Etsy and Artfire shops, and trying to find some time to do a bit of pre-season shopping of my own! I dont like to just post a bunch of my items in my blog and leave it at that, so I will show a few of my items and a few items that are recent favorites of mine!


This is one of my Ouchie Pillows, you can heat it up in the microwave (or the oven if you dont have a microwave) or you can freeze it. It is great for cramps, bumps, bruises, etc. Every little kid loves an ouchie pillow, theres something comforting about the cute designs and the fact that its theirs.

Skull and leopard print cotton reusable menstrual pad. Very comfy, and much better for the earth and your body. Check out Aunt Flos Pads for more designs and organics!

Organic Lavender and Flax Lullaby Pillow, smells great, and lavender is a soothing calming herb great for those restless nights. Can also be heated or frozen, but I prefer to keep mine right in my big pillow, so I can use it every night without a second thought!



Handmade Items That Catch My Eye

Handmade Peanut Butter Fudge from Sweet Fritsy


Asylum earrings from Starrlight Jewelry

Vegan Chicken Pendant by Christy Robinson Designs

1 comments:

The Voracious Vegan said...

That lullaby pillow is BEAUTIFUL! I tried to order that vegan rooster pendant but they wouldn't ship to Saudi Arabia! So sad!