Thursday, September 3, 2009

THIS is what my craft room should look like!

After frantically preparing for the Clinton Arts and Music festival, my craft room was in quite a state of disarray, along with the rest of the house. I had totes of fabric from one end of the house to the other, fabric cutting supplies all over the dining room, and big boxes of samples for the It's All In The Bag indie handmade project I work on. What a mess!

I am glad that part of the festival is over, now that the craft room is contained and calm, I feel I need to document with photos.

So when I am done preparing for holiday festivals, I will be able to look back and prove to myself that yes, the craft room WAS once clean!

Looking at these photos you would think I am an organized person, HAH! Maybe someday I will be brave enough to post photos of what it looks like mid-sew.

4 comments:

BeckyKay said...

Awww! Another Rubbermaid/Sterilite addict! :)

Holistically Heather said...

you should see the room without all grammas totes!!

Diamondaj said...

I just organized mine last week, and it's already a mess..lol. Organizing it usually inspires me. I always find beads that I didn't remember I had..lol.

Holistically Heather said...

yeah totally i just found some heart fabric that I LOVE, totally forgot that I had a bit left!! wahoooo