Thursday, September 24, 2009

Numi Flowering Teas, The Perfect Birthday Gift For An Avid Tea Drinker


Jessis mom got me the exact same tea set that we bought her for her birthday. It is made by numi and comes in an awesome bamboo box, that I am definately going to use for something awesome.

The box has a cute little glass teapot in it, for budding the beautiful tea flowers. The first one I decided to try looks like little pebbles, and is called Jasmine Pearls (a fitting name), a green tea mated with fresh jasmine leaves and blossoms.

It has a very floral taste and fragrance, delicious. These teas are so cool, each bud you can use 3-4 times according to the box, but honestly I stretch mine to 6-7 times.

I love that Jessis mom put thought into my birthday gift, she saw me drooling over hers as she opened it, put 2 and 2 together, and bought me the same thing. When people think about a gift it means so much more, so much more than a gift card to a shop you havn't even heard of.

5 comments:

RootsAndWingsCo said...

My sister would love this!

I wanted to thank you for commenting on my dog quilt post today.

Take Care,
Katrina

It's All In The Blog said...

oh you are very welcome
i hope to get enough time to make them for my pups

Millie said...

After visiting your blog I have a sudden desire for breakfast, again. Thanks alot

Rita J.
HomeBasedJewelers.blogspot.com
PrivateStockJewelery.blogspot.com
and
Millie J.
GotRocks4Sale.blogspot.com

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Popping in from GNO! I'm at booth #14. You have a great blog. All the best to you.

Now following your blog...

TheEccentricLady said...

Checking out your blog from the Expo. Excited to keep up with what you are doing. Lots to look at and will have to come back again. Good luck with the weekend!