Monday, July 13, 2009

What's in my box? Weekly CSA update, veggies galore

This weeks box couldnt have come at a better time! After an amazing 40+ mile bike ride yesterday, I am ready to fill my tummy with some raw organic veggies! So what is in my box this week?


Rainbow Carrots

Sweet Peas

Squash

Rainbow Chard

Sweet Turnips

Lettuce


Yum Yum Yum, though a bit more variety is better! This years csa has been the same items over and over again due to our strange weather here in upstate NY. Today is July 13th and I am in sweatpants and a hooded sweater! Something just isnt right about this situation! Either way, I am glad to have food to eat, especially raw organic local veggies! Check back next week, to see whats in my box!

As you can see, the sweet peas didnt make it home in one piece, I just cant help it! They are the tastiest little snack, and give me the little boost of energy I need before a bike ride! I have to keep my hands off them for the rest of the day, I already ate my half....I dont want Jessi to kill me!!

1 comments:

PonderandStitch said...

Mmmmmmm, all those veggies look so good!!