Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sweet Fristy, Oh How I Love Thee...vegan baked goods and chocolates oh my!

A while back I featured Sweet Fritsy on my other blog, It's All In The Blog, as I sat back drooling and waiting for the day that I had some extra green to make a purchase. Well, that dream has come true, and oh what a great dream it was! If you know me, you know that I tend to go a little wild with chocolate, once I start there is no stopping me.

Right now it is very difficult looking at her shop and not placing another order, so that might just have to happen while I write this review. So what did this chocolate snob order from Sweet Fritsy? Tall order for a semi tall lady haha, here are my heavenly choices:

Oreo Truffles

10 piece assorted truffles

Smores Truffles


I dont even know where to start with how delicious these all are, I think the oreo ones are my favorite, or wait maybe the smores. They also offer Peanut Butter and Jelly Truffles which sound super tastey, so I think I will HAVE to try them!

I liked everything from Sweet Fritsy so much that when it was time to but a big gift basket together for my sick grandmother, I knew right where to get some "Cheer Her Up" Chocolates! I have never seen my grandmother eat chocolate so slow, and try to conserve them. She always has one of Sweet Fritsy's bright orange chocolate boxes out on her coffee table for late night snacking! Can you tell what I want for every birthday and holiday?

8 comments:

Audrey said...

Oh my!! I don't usually look for chocolate as something to eat, but those look amazing!! Might be tempted to eat a few.

Holistically Heather said...

you have no idea, they are AMAZING!!!!

mvegan said...

ohmg, these look so so so good!!!!

The Voracious Vegan said...

I LOVE chocolate and this post is just too amazing for words. Lovely!

Snowbell said...

These look delicious! I want chocolate! Now! Send me some?

Holistically Heather said...

best vegan chocolate i have had, hands down
best chocolate period
soooooo goood

Kat said...

Oh wow. Now I'm drooling...

Hey – since you’re a follower, I thought you’d like to enter my giveaway!
Tomorrow is the last day, so enter now!

Happy blogging, friend!

Kat
The Musical Kitten

laglass said...

I'm lusting already!