Sunday, February 22, 2009

OH Dogs!

Since Carmel has joined our family, Penney has been acting out. Taking toys away from him, growling at him so he wont go into certain rooms. I guess you could equate it to having a new baby in a family. Penney thought he was here to replace her, when in fact he is here to become her best friend. Well, to my suprise, I woke up this morning to this image



I guess things are slowly getting better, I didnt expect to see something so cute and peaceful so soon!

4 comments:

hdawnparratt said...

aww so glad they are getting along :)

Emma's K9 Kitchen said...

Aww!! <3 We're going through the same right now. Emma & Rowan will play, but Emma is definitley jealous. I'm glad that they're starting to grow on each other!

HolisticallyHeather said...

it will work out
its even harder when its a baby puppy because they get all the oooh ahhh crap
but i couldnt believe it when i woke up this morning, they are still cuddling now!

StarrlightJewelry said...

that is adorable! hooray for puppy love ~.^