Friday, January 30, 2009

Heavenly Bathing At It's Finest

I just took the most relaxing amazing bath, probably ever. I am quite the bath taker, we have a gorgeous claw foot tub and I take full advantage. I have tried many many bath bombs from all over etsy and beyond and I must say, today I found the best! As soon as this Orangey delight bath bomb hit the water, it began to sizzle and fill my nostrils with a wonderful aroma. The oils of this bomb left my skin feeling so silky smooth that I didnt even need to later myself with lotion after my bath like I always do. Where is it that I got this awesome bath bomb? From OSayinHolistics Osayin is very friendly and great to work with. I will be back for another bath bomb, or 10, thats for sure!

2 comments:

StarrlightJewelry said...

O..M..G... you have a claw foot!!!
*dies*

I lvoe doing the all natural herbal and organic soaks. Its great because i bucket out most of the water and use it for watering the plants outside when I am done.

Ive never tried a bathbomb before, sounds interesting.

Molly said...

I'm jealous that you have a claw foot tub. I've been looking for a house for one for the past year.