Saturday, November 8, 2008

ive been tagged!

My, oh my, I've been tagged by the super wonderful Molly of Emma's K9 Kitchen and she wants me to share seven random things about myself! Mollys blog is one that I follow.

Okay, so, some random facts about me-

1. I ran away from home and hitchiked and hopped freight trains all over the country
2. I'm polyamorous
3. I want to live off the grid
4. I have an amazing group of friends that I cherish
5. Im an orphan
6. I love olives, any kind, and any way I can get them!
7. Ive been playing flute for 18 years

Tag, you're it ----> Vegan Mama and NyBlaque haha :)

2 comments:

Emma's K9 Kitchen said...

I always wanted to hop freight trains when I was younger! It was great hearing some facts about you!!

Vegan Mama said...

all right, all right! I did it :0)
I posted it on http://beastiebiscuits.blogspot.com fyi...Now I have to go find someone to tag! eeeeeee!