Friday, October 17, 2008

Revolution Money Exchange

What is revolution money exchange or this (rme) that everyone is talking about? It is another way to accept online payments, much like paypal. But the one main difference, there are NO FEES! Yeah thats right, no fees! When I signed up they even gave me a $25 sign up incentive bonus! It is pretty great so far,and more and more places, especially on etsy are accepting rme! If you are interested check it out below!


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

7 comments:

Amity said...

I think that I can't use this since I'm in the UK but I'm interested to see if it takes off.

piggy said...

I have not used RME.. but I think it is only limited to the US :( I am staying in Singapore.. so I don't think it would be suitable for me.

HolisticallyHeather said...

thats a total bummer

Jen said...

I used it to get a $20 bonus a while back and it was painless! I used the money to buy an etsy item and it worked great!
-10oneworld

Leslie said...

hi heather, just wanted to say that i finally made the switch to vegan and i love it! thanks for the inspiration.

les

Anonymous said...

Lovely blog and great Etsy store.
www.simplyshay.etsy.com
Shay

Brandon said...

I should try this. Thanks for that