Friday, October 31, 2008

phew

Finally we are all moved, 5 days later, and many trips up and down the stairs to our new place..and we are settling in! I cant wait until my craft area is totally put together and straightened out...but until then, I am this far:

Not too shabby for all the craziness around here lately hah. Jessi had a major jaw surgery yesterday, and it turned into more of a major surgery than they even expected. She has to wear a jaw bra, which I had never heard of until now. It seriously looks just like shes wearing a bra on her head! She would kill me if I posted a picture tho hah. I cant wait to get all settled in here, and cozy...the guy below us keeps his heat at like 80 degrees, so we are probably going to be all set as far as heat goes! Heat rises, ya for us! hah
It's weird to be sitting home on Halloween, our favorite holiday...but its still fun, we are watching ridiculous scary movies on television. Rob Zombie has been hosting American Movie Channel all week, with horror movie after horror movie.

4 comments:

Distressing Delilah said...

Nothing better than ridiculously scarey stuff on Halloween! I watched ghost hunter all night! It was awesome!

Vegan Girl said...

Glad you are getting settled in! - Roni from Daisy Wares

Kala Pohl Studio said...

Glad you are settled in and I have been watching horror movies too:):)

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Moving is a horror its self.glad the surgery is over.