Saturday, October 18, 2008

John Shaw, I love you so



My entire life I have been so close to my grandparents, they basically raised me and they are just amazing, to say the least. In May my grandfather passed away, he didnt suffer long, which makes me happy. So, the other day I was unpacking more boxes and looking through my things, and I found a ring he gave me when I was about 13 years old. I am not a jewelry person, I am a project doing need my hands kind of lady, but I havnt taken it off since. Its crazy to think it fit me when I was a young lady. My grandparents have had a lifelong effect on who I am, and I just want the world to know how amazing they are! Everything I do, is for them. Last night I called my gramma at 1am just to tell her goodnight and I love her, she called back, and said she was laying sleepless in bed, heard the message and she will sleep much better. Now, that is love. <3

2 comments:

Good Dirt Jewelry said...

What a sweet post :) I miss my Grandparents terribly. You have a very lovely blog! Thank you for the kind words left on mine :)

~K~ said...

How sweet. I miss being able to call my grandma just to tell her I love her. I miss a lot of things, even the cards and letters she sent signed by grandma, grandpa and Buttons (her dog)...