Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Interview with Molly from Emmask9kitchen!

Tell us who you are and where we can find you online

My name is Molly and you can find me online all over the place! My shop is Emma's K9 Kitchen and you can also find me on flickr, myspace, indiepublic, facebook and twitter. I also have a blog, run the Vegan Etsy team and maintain the Peaceful Prairie myspace and flickr group.

How long have you been selling on etsy?

I started about a year ago with another shop, but decided to close that one and open up one so that my username matched my store name.

What is it that you specialize in, what do you sell?

I sell vegan dog treat recipes and just came out with a cookbook.


One random fact about you

My favorite food for years and years was steak, but now I'm vegan. If I can do it, anyone can!

If you could be any dinosaur what would it be?

A brontosaurus because they were herbivores!

Do you support animals with your work in any way?

Yes! 100% of my profits go to Peaceful Prairie Sanctuary.

What etsy groups are you part of that you would like to get the word out about?

I only have time for the one I run, Vegan Etsy. It's a great team of vegans!

Do you have any animal companions?

I do! I have two cats, Crystal and Sophie. Crystal is 16 years old and has been with me since she was two months old. Sophie we just adopted from a local companion animal sanctuary this last February. She's somewhere around 6 years old. Then there's Emma, who my shop is named after. She's a mutt that we adopted 3 years ago this coming January when she was two months old. They're my world!

If so what are their names (please include photos if you can)



Anything else you want to add?

Go vegan!

8 comments:

Emma's K9 Kitchen said...

Thanks so much for this, Heather. You're the best! xoxo

Vegan Girl said...

Awesome interview and such cute pets!

threadedsmiles said...

thats cool! love seeing emma!

Vegan Mama said...

Yeah! Go Vegan! Whooo hooo! We <3 Emma and her mama Molly!

Kate said...

great interview!

HELD Vegan Belts said...

I'm enjoying this community more and more- thanks for having me. I heard her interview on Vegan Radio and it swirled around in my brain for nearly half a year before I finally joined. Here is the show.

Stacey said...

Thanks for sharing about Emma. I have a little dog myself and will be visiting her shop. :)

Blossoms said...

Hi... I was tagged by Linda (http://www.lindabutterfly.etsy.com)

Now I am tagging you. Read my blog to see my 7 weird and not so weird facts about me.
Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.