Friday, September 19, 2008

what a day!

PHEW..finally got the photos off of my neighbors computer so I could upload them and list my new items...its a long story, but to make it short..I dont have a digital camera right now, so I am at the mercy of my neighbors haha. But anyway I added 3 new items today, and I am super stoked about it!
The first item I listed is a handknit organic cotton cowl, great for fall and into winter!



Next I uploaded a Nirvana shirt that I upcycled and made super cute! This was a lot of fun to do, since Nirvana was such a staple in my teen years!



And last but definately not least I made a period cramp pillow, filled with organic rice, that you can heat or throw in the freezer! It has a hand painted uterus on the front,and would be a great gift for a girl about to get her period for the first time!



I am going to start working on a scarf tonight made out of hand painted banana pulp, which is super exciting, because of its beautiful appearance and its sustainability!

11 comments:

Sweet Irie said...

Love that Nirvana shirt!

Christopher And Tia said...

Oh my gosh! How cute are YOU?!

HolisticallyHeather said...

hahah i wish that were me, thats my partner jessi...she is pretty cute huh? hahha

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Adore the cowl.The others are nice but the cowl is mine...

kim* said...

interesting :)

Jen said...

I love the Nirvana shirt! Very cute, indeed!

-10oneworld on etsy

Giftbearer said...

That uturus thing is quite unusual!

La Alicia said...

lovely cowl! can't wait to see what your new scarf looks like! :)

Karen said...

handpainted banana pulp? I've never heard of it... sounds interesting... I'll have to come back!

Great blog! Keep writing!

StarrlightJewelry said...

you make me miss my septum ring :(
new items look great!

Kylie B said...

LOL the the Pillow!