Monday, September 8, 2008

Saturday

Saturday was my birthday, and I turned 26! It started out to be a super crummy day, its the hardest day of the year for me because I dont really have any family. So, I moped around and felt crummy, while my partner baked me 2 cakes! Then a big group of my friends showed up for my party, it was awesome.. we had a dance party in our living room until like 3 am and everything looked a whole lot brighter! Earlier that day we had gone for a hike in the woods, and we found blackberries, I couldnt believe it...blackberries in September! They werent very sweet so we used them in shakes with peaches and bananas! Delicious. I took photos of the blackberries on my grammas camera but i cant for the life of me get it to load online...I am going to look for a new digital today and buy it for myself for my birthday haha...Today I found out that I will be setting up a table at my very first craft show thingy, or whatever you call them! I am stoked...that means I have a lot of work to do and a lot to get done! I am so excited, I never thought I would get enough items and enough of an interest to be able to do something so cool! During the day of this indie craft sale, I will be offering a sale in my etsy shops as well! Well that is all I have today! <3

2 comments:

TheresaJ said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad the day got better.

Also, congrats on your first craft show. I hope it goes well.

HolisticallyHeather said...

thanks
my #1 crush showing up to my birthday definately helped hahah
i am sooo stoked on the craft show!!