Saturday, July 19, 2008

newest addition!



Hello there my name is Agnes, and I am...dare I say, a bit over the hill. My knees are creaky, my hair is thinning, I have varicose veins and saggy breasts. But whats a girl to do?

Well this old maid is hoping to cheer you up, you can use me as your very own Over the Hill Voodoo doll! When you start to have the problems that I have, just stick a pin in me on that problem. Take it out on me, go ahead, my arthritis is so bad I wont even feel it!

I am about 16" tall, yeah I know I know, I have shrunk in my old age too! Just please whatever you do, dont try to throw me in the washing machine.

Oopsie, good thing I have my adult diaper on...



http://www.holisticallyheather.etsy.com

3 comments:

mary jane said...

she's so cute!!
xo
mary jane

JulieAnnA said...

aw what a cute idea! perfect for an over the hill birthday! :]

nina kuriloff said...

very cute!!!
:)