Monday, July 21, 2008

Mermaid painting!


Check out her other items at http://www.sarahnwonderland.etsy.com


I just had to write about this, I finally received it today, and it is sooo beautiful. Words and pictures cant even explain. It has made me all the more excited about my new apartment I am getting in the coming weeks.

When I was a little nugget I would always dream about being a mermaid. When I would swim in the pool I would even put my feet together and pretend I was a mermaid. Have you ever seen the movie splash with Tom Hanks? I love that movie. Actually me and my 2 sisters are so into mermaids that we are all getting mermaid tattoos! Hillary (my babiest sister) already got her mermaid tattoo.

10 comments:

Leslie said...

wow that is a really pretty painting and a hot tattoo. and good luck with the move--- i am packing (literally, in between surfing and blogging and such) to move in a week or so, i am really excited-- im moving to the beach!!!! so things have been crazy lol. anywho good luck with your move too!

Walk in the Woods said...

Lovely artwork and very awesome tat!

Block Head Rod said...

Beautiful Painting....

WarmAndFuzzyBaby said...

Love that painting. Love the fantasy of it.

Momo said...

Mermaids are fascinating. Both the painting and your tattoo are great.

I have earlier created a mermaid bride ACEO too.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11901128

Jennifer said...

Cool tatto and sweet blog! I loved Splash too :-)

JulieAnnA said...

tag!
youre it!

http://julieannart.blogspot.com/

:]

JulieAnnA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smashgirl said...

I used to pretend I was a mermaid in the pool too! Pretty painting!

AileenFairycat's Costume Closet said...

Stunning work!!

My sister Hillary and I use to pretend to be mermaids too! Splash was one of my top favorite movies as a kid because I wanted to jump put of the water and be a mermaid like Madison :)