Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm featured in a treasury!


How exciting is this! I am featured in an all vegan treasury! Other than that excitement I am working on my newest creation, hoping to post it later tonight or tomorrow! Today we went to the beach, it was pretty nice out but very cloudy..the water was bubble bath warm tho. It is always nice going to the beach with Abdulla and Nate, they arent the typical guys who just stare at girls in bikinis and make sexist remarks hah...we played some Frisbee and ran around in the water..it was fun...until we went to a restaurant nearby...I am vegan therefore a regular restaurant can be quite an annoying situation...today I decided to order gnocchi with olive oil and garlic, thinking that would be delicious..even tho it was $10 and a bit more than I wanted to pay..when the food came, it was gnocchi indeed, but it was in a huge bowl full of oil...ICK it was horrendous, no flavor and covered in greasy slop! I was so bummed out...Here is a photo of the adventure Jessi and I went on yesterday, it really looks like Jessi threw Penney (my doggie) at the big mound of dirt hahh its great!

3 comments:

13 Delancey Street said...

An all-vegan treasury. How cool is that? Congrats!

Barbra said...

That gnocchi sounds double yuck!!! Love your shop.

HolisticallyHeather said...

yeah it was disgusting! i dont even want to think about it hahah
ewwwww