Wednesday, July 2, 2008

featured artist Wendyconradart




http://www.wendyconradart.etsy.com

Introduce yourself and give us an idea of what you have to offer in your shop
My name is Wendy Conrad. My shop is full of my paintings, matted photography, and other hand made goodies.

How long have you had an etsy shop? I opened my etsy shop in late May after becoming disenchanted with ebay.

what do you do for fun? I love to etsy, take photographs, go hiking/camping with the dogs, karaoke night (I know, I'm a nerd), and open mike night!

what mediums/materials do you work with? I have many pieces that are acrylic on canvas, although I am moving towards using more eco-friendly materials such as recycled wood and paper for my paintings and mixed media pieces.

do you have any other sites you sell/advertise on?
myspace, blog, flickr etc... I have a flickr account and another web site (www.cellargallery.com) that advertises my etsy store and upcoming shows/festivals.

what groups are you a part of on etsy? I belong to etsy for animals, etsy for charity and the Georgia street team.

any promotions currently? Not currently, but I am planning a big grand opening sale to start July 4th!

anything else you want to tell us about? One of my pieces is currently featured in sparklejess's treasury: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=52443

4 comments:

Connie said...

Hi! I love your blog and your art is so much fun!! Love it! I'm starting to go crazy into sewing and felt projects myself. Soon, I'll start posting some of my new work on my etsy shop.

I belong to the EtsyVeg team, and also have a blog. I like to feature artists sometimes too, and love how you interview them here. I think I'm going to borrow that idea...maybe you can be the first I interview!

Peace & Love.

HolisticallyHeather said...

sounds great, get some questions together and send them to me, i would love to be featured!

Sara said...

Great feature!

mvegan said...

Wonderful artist, wonderful post, great to have you in Etsy for Animals, and I'd love to be featured, will send you a convo ;0) Michele, mvegan5