Monday, April 28, 2008

Mother's Day is coming!!

So who is prepared for Mother's Day? I definately am, I am kind of cheating and making my mom one of the eye pillows that I sell in my shop..and I am also giving her a pair of earrings I bought today from a fellow etsian! Organic Lavender Pillow for mom

And here are the earrings I ordered tonight:
Beautiful Earrings

I am also looking for something very special for a very special gramma....she practically raised me and means more to me than anything, and she just finished chemo....so I want to get her something that lets her know how amazing I think she is, and how happy I am that she is so strong! So any ideas would be appreciated!

I finally got the internet working in my bedroom again, which is nice...I was getting sick of having to use my roommates internet!
What do you have for mothers day?

1 comments:

BabyLyons said...

Nothing yet, I'm a horrible procrastinator!